- Test of vehicle and engine performance
- Vehicle and engine durability test
- Testing the simulation of the vehicle and the engine.
Technical Characteristics of the Test Benches:
- Power, Torque - Space, Speed and Acceleration of the vehicle;
- Comparison between the curves of the magnitudes mentioned;
- 3 Test modes, accelerative mode (fixed gear, variable, deceleration);
- 6 Braked Test Modes (steady speed, variable speed, steady torque, variable torque, mapping, Break-in procedure);
Road simulation with:
- Weight, Slope, Air resistance and Tyres resistance;
- Automatic calculation of transmission ratio;
- Forced ventilation up to 250 km/h by inverter;
- Independent and adjustable air ducts.